Friday, May 14, 2010

interveiws

1. how have past experience effected the relationship your in now?/ your most recent relationship.
2. Which emotion/ emotions do you mostly base your relationships off of?
3. do past relationships determine the emotional abuse you can handle?
4. How do insecurities effect the way you emotionally handle a situation with your significant other?

Leah:
1. Being in past relationships I've learned to be more secure about my feelings because in the past i was treated unwell.
2. Trust, honesty, not just the physical feelings the emotional as well.
3. Sometimes because lets you get cheated on two times previously and your in a new relationship you may have trust issues with your new partner.
4. I explain my feelings and don't hold back on them.

Yazmin
1. I think that every relationship you go through will teach you something and that something can improve your next relationship if your willing to put in what you learn.
2. How I feel, how the person feels, and what possibilities there are of a relationship.
3. I think I'm over the phase of taking emotional abuse.
4. I'm not insecure so they don't.

Franny
1. I have trust issues because i was lied to a lot, although my past relationship was a very unhealthy one i have learned a lot about what is acceptable and what is not. I now know what i don't want in a relationship, but as i am growing up i am finding that it is much more difficult than i want it to be.
2. Without trust a relationship will not go very far, i think communication is key and you should be able to open up to the person completely so that the relationship is healthy.
3. I think after the last relationship i was in nothing could be as bad as it was with that person. Althought i was put though a lot i have become stronger because of it.
4. I am insecure about a bunch of think but only because i was put down for so long.

All three people i asked seemed to have similar opinions about most of the questions. When it came to the personal questions about insecurity i found it interesting how Yasmin said she was beyond the point of emotional abuse indicating that she has encountered to much of it to let it effect her, Yet in the question after she said she wasn't insecure. I personally would have some insecurities if people kept emotionally abusing me but i find Yasmin to be emotionally stable because of all her emotional "abuse"

Question for survey: Do past relationships make you insecure about present relationships?

No comments:

Post a Comment