Monday, May 10, 2010

54

After taking the quiz the results said i am a journalist with an uncanny sense of the motivations of other. I don't really understand with this means but while taking the test i asked my friends for some help with certain questions. I don't think the results where to accurate because it also stated "life is an exciting drama" and although i have been involved in drama i honestly can't stand it. The process of taking this quiz also involved me really thinking about how i act and my dislikes and likes, it made me get close to my inner self.

2 comments:

  1. dear steph,

    i think ur questyion was very good. instead of asking why, i think you should ask how? if you ask how, you are bound to get more effective data and it will be easier to answer rather than why, which is broader. so far your question is good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Matthew that the question should be how instead of why because you will get specific evidence or more valid points to get good information and be able to answer your question well. Overall i think the question is interesting and keep going. Be specific. :)

    ReplyDelete