Saturday, October 3, 2009

HW9 response to matt's comments of my video

After i read your comment i saw that you spent a lot of time writing your response. It made me smile how you thought my video was funny and it made you laugh as well. Your comments were very thoughtful and will help me further with my videos. Such as when you said i should record my whole face instead of just the side of it. When you starting talking about how my video reminded you of yourself and how you curse at it, it made me think how in reality when i lose i do curse at the game and i throw the control. I was just keeping everything in moderation such as language. It's interesting how both of our opinions are the same about how we get so withdrawn into something thats not even real, and how our body movements only happen if there connected to the electronic where playing with. Thanks for the insightful comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment