Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hw 11

After going over all this electronic media i have decided to lesson how much of it i use. I used to be on aim and texting and talking on the phone while doing homework. Now i don't sign on aim when doing homework and turn my phone off until I'm done with my homework. This was really effective because i was more concentrated on my work and i finished a lot quicker because i was distracted. 

In school i stopped texting as much. I only text in between classes now and i see an improvement in my grades already. With all the quizzes i already took I've done a lot better because I'm more focused in class. 

Im glad I have cut down on my use of electronics because it gives me more time to work on school and interact with my family more.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment