Saturday, October 3, 2009

HW 9 response to leah's comments

I appriciated your input about my video. You really anaylized it and connected my actions to yourself. Your comments such as would i want my younger siblings or children in the future doing this really made me think about how much digital media im using when i could be doing something way more productive... so the answer to that question would be no i wouldn't want them using so much technology because they should be spending there time on something a lot more productive. I agree that i looked like a zombie when i was playing and most people do. They put all of there normal motions on hold... such as peeing, eating, or even not scratching an itch they have. I like how you asked me a question to push my thinking. I enjoyed your feedback thanks for taking the time to comment on my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment