Wednesday, November 18, 2009

cool kidz!

"New txt message"

"Yo wassup E"

"Nothing chillen... u?"

"that's wassup an just chillen in the park... Have you seen the the new Jordan's?!"

"man you should go to school... why you skipping? and hell yea there tuff i got them the day they came out"

"schools whack and dam I'm jealous"

"I disagree but I'm going back to class peace man" 

"peace"

My day consist of laughing, making jokes in class, and occasionally skipping part of math class to go to the gym and play basketball. 

"Yo i always see you in the halls"

"yea so what? i have all 90's in my classes so blow me son!" 

"ahahaha You to much E" 

I stroll through the halls with no true destination but always seem to say hi to people to pass by. 

"Egypt how come your never in class?" 

"Ms. Lack i am class just not when you come around to my table" 

"hahaha real funny i hope to see you tomorrow" 

"No doubt ms. Lack but I'm off to my next class!" 

I've learned over the years in school that i need to respect the teachers whether i want to or not. They determine my grades and that determines whether or not i play basketball... seeing how basketball is my passion I do everything i can to keep my grades up. 

"Yo mama is so fat she keeps donuts under her belly fat!"

"ahahahah E your so funny"

"Egypt if you don't stop disrupting the class!"

"Sorry Mr. tube i have a.d.d i can't stay focused for long"

"It's alright just try harder"   

 

 








4 comments:

  1. Hey Steph,
    i thought your short story was funny and interesting. I think the message you were conveying about being cool is to stay in class and get an education in order to do something you have passion for such as basketball. Also that getting good grades is good but it seems in your story that the character does not do that at all. Overall your story was good and i hope to read more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoo Stephhh.
    I really liked your short story , i realized that cool to you means to just make sure you have all 90`s in your classes than you can do w.e you want as long as you no your passing your classes. you had great detail. and it was insterting. hopefully there would be more .

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your story because it involes stuff that people actually do. i like how it was mainly all dialouge so you were straightfoward with what you wanted to say. overall your story was good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph!
    I thought your story represented you very well. cause u like sneakers and talk about them a lot, plus you wrote in complete dialouge with one of your best friends. good job i liked it a lot. :D

    ReplyDelete