Monday, November 16, 2009

The Computer

I look into your screen and you don't seem very green
My brain is mush but your way better to look at then a bush
I stay in all day even when it's not grey to spend some quality time that doesn't pay
Now for once in a day i put you away but then realize you need to stay!

What i am talking about is the hammer because it's a reflection of myself.
When you first read my poem it makes you think about what is "green" why am i explaining this emotion. This makes me think of a lot of other things such as a cellphone an ipod a clock... etc. I felt that this is a part of my life and relevant to everyday life! The most interesting aspect of my poem was how i rhymed everything together. And people assumed that it was something else instead of what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment