Monday, December 21, 2009

Part A
I asked Arianna how come people gave her the nickname Arii and she replied with "there was another girl in my class named Arianna so they just started calling me Arii." Those piercings... how come you have them. What made you get a bar across your ear? I got this piercing because not that many people have it and at the time it seemed cool. But after while i got tired of it. 
I think Arianna just spit out answers and didn't really think about them because she was bothered that i was asking her. 

Part B
I have many nicknames such as lefty,steffie,and blue (because of my eyes), i tend to act like i don't care when i get in trouble, and i want to get a tattoo because i think there cool and represent significant things. I don't think i need approval from others but i do need approval from myself so i make sure i have the newest sneakers that come out or something from the latest trend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment