Thursday, September 17, 2009

my reaction to matt s. post

Your thoughts on what the digital world is doing to us was very interesting. I noticed how you used mulitple examples to back up your ideas, like the refrence back to computers and all the viruses an how we every computer has spell check to help us out. I agree with you on how the younger generation is to electronically developed and how us as a society wouldn't be able to function with out the use of electronics. When you said the statement about our generation/ society turning in to the movie WALL E it showed that your listend during our class disscusion and usesed what we talked about in class as a refrence for your blog. A good way to improve your blog post is to just reread your work, because some things you wrote were in the wrong tense. While reading your post i thought a lot about how even as a teenager i spend a ton of time texting and on the computer when i should actually be doing my homework or studying, but even as i move on grade wise the teachers are getting a lot more technically advanced. Which make it easier to get distracted instead of working. I really enjoyed reading your post it kept me interested and kept me wanting to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment